Resuscitation heart and lungs
BASIC LIFE SUPPORT
Ordinary emergencies occur anytime, anywhere and to anyone. This situation requires the public to let them know how the first aid measures to the victims in these circumstances. One of the highest prevalence of heart attacks.
Basic Living Assistance (BHD) is an action taken to help victims of the state for his life. This is the second step to save the victims. There are 4 steps to help determine the success of victims who experienced a heart attack (cardiac arrest):
1. Early acces
2. Early CPR
3. Early Defibrilation
4. Advaced Early Cardiac life support
CPR actions must be done immediately when the victim suffered a heart attack, the longer the victim did not they help the less chance of surviving. CPR must be less than 4 minutes. CPR actions include:
a. Air Way Control (A)
This frees the focus of airway obstruction. Airway obstruction may occur for several reasons. In the unconscious victim's tongue can close the airway. Besides foreign body also becomes obtruksi airway. To liberate the road because of the tongue, Head Tilt Chin act Lifts quite effective in non-traumatic cervical victims. If there is suspected cervical trauma can do Jaw Thrust Maneuver.
b. Breathing (B)
Check the presence or absence of respiratory
To examine the helper to put your ear near the victim's mouth and nose while keeping open the airway. Do it Look, see there up and down movement of the chest, Listen hear the sound of breath, feel the breath of air Feel the breath of the victim.
Provide assistance breath
If not breathing immediately give the breath of 2X. blasts give mouth to mouth breath in 1 second and should produce breast development. For that moment the breath assistance remain always seen eye movements of the chest. For victims who had stopped breathing without stopping the heart, then the helper should make aid breathing 10-12 times / minute (1 breath every 5-6 assistance seconds) for adults, 12-20 times / minute for infants and children (1 breath every assistance 3-5 seconds)
c. Circulation Suport (C)
Circulatory assistance immediately if the victim is experiencing cardiac arrest, this step is done immediately after the initial respiratory assistance provided. To determine the presence or absence pulse, do touch carotid artery for adults and children, brachial or femoral artery for the baby. This is a maximum of 10 seconds.
Done if there is no pulse. Immediately do CPR with the correct technique. Start by looking for points of compression, look for the arch of costa from the helper is then up to the palpable susuri bottom of the sternum. Place the base of one of your other hand on the back of the first hand, so that the hand in a parallel state. Make sure the right carpus axis on the axis of the sternum, fingers interlocking. To get the effective compression, the load pressure from the shoulder, arm upright position, the position of the elbow must not bend, hand position perpendicular to the body of the victim. Press the sternum 4-5cm for adults, release the pressure until the breasts return to normal position.
Comparison of compression and ventilation for adult victims of 30: 1 and 2 with 2 helpers. For babies 30: 2 for 1 helper, when 2 auxiliary 15: 2. 100x/mnt recommended compression speed. Having performed CPR for 5 cycles or 2 minutes check pulse. To prevent kelelehan between the ventilator and compressor turns. CPR was stopped when the bias:
1. Victims have appeared the signs of death must
2. Was no response from the victim (no breathing and pulse)
3. If the helper was exhausted. No time limit
1. Kaji response (call, shake gently)
2. Call for help
3. Open the airway (head tilt chin lift / jaw thrust)
4. Remove foreign objects in the mouth (cross fingers, fingers sweep)
5. Check Breath max 10 seconds
6. Give 2x breathing assistance
7. Check carotid pulse max 10 seconds
8. find the point of compression (2-3 fingers above PX)
9. place 1 hands at that point, the other hand placed on top with fingers interlocked position.
10. compression done 30 times, 100x/mnt regularly, followed by the help of breath 2 times
11. Performed CPR for 5 cycles
12. after 5 cycles of carotid pulse check
13. victims do recover secondary survey (check the wound, perdaran, broken bones)
14. provide recovery position, if no contra indications